|About the High School Student Exchange Programs|
|The Global Classroom|
|Earn Credits, Your Way|
|The School of Life|
|Home Away from Home|
|Insurance & Emergency Info|
|YES Canada FAQ|
|Web Site Terms and Conditions|
Find Your Moment on a High School Student Exchange!
There’s a whole world out there and YES Canada gives you the chance to explore it on a high school student exchange!
We travel to over 20 destinations across the globe offering Canadian students the opportunity to learn, travel and experience on a tailored study abroad program. On a YES Canada exchange, you will live with a host family, meet new friends at a host high school and explore an exciting new culture.
Whether it’s 3 months enjoying the style and fashion in France, 5 months exploring the old-meets-new culture in Japan or 10 months saying “g’day mate” to your new friends in Australia, we believe that YES Canada has a program for you.
Built on over 15 years of experience and utilizing strong partner relationships throughout the world, we are equipped to provide a safe and rewarding experience that you will never forget. Our team’s dedication to making your exchange a total success is what we hold paramount and we believe this shines through in the quality of our programs.
Welcome to YES Canada, we are waiting to help you find your moment on the trip of a lifetime!
Our Selection Criteria for Study Abroad Program:
When you go out into the world as a YES Canada student, you take on the important role of ambassador of your own home country, your community and your family. You are representing YES Canada too and we have worked hard to build a solid reputation on the international student exchange. We want your experience to be positive. We want our host families and schools to feel the same.
We have created an application process and selection criteria that identifies students who will meet these objectives and benefit from a YES Canada high school student exchange program.
- Students between 14 & 18 years of age.
- Students must have appropriate motives, commitment and maturity.
- The student's parents/guardian must support the application.
- The student must be enrolled and registered in their own school district during the academic calendar year of the proposed exchange.
- The student must have an appropriate academic grade level and the ability to maintain this grade. We look for a B average. We will evaluate each application on a case by case basis.
- Financial resources to manage the YES Canada Program Fees. (We can help you with this by offer special discounts, promotions and scholarships!)